Vision and Values
That children, staff, governors and parents work in partnership to create an inspirational learning environment where individuals are given the tools to reach their full potential.
- As a partnership between staff, governors and parents we will ensure that all children reach their full potential;
- To value diversity;
- To build pupil confidence to take risks and embrace mistakes;
- Encourage taking the time to reflect;
- Provide opportunities which enrich pupil learning.
Our Values - The 5R's
- Build positive relationships;
- Develop resilience;
- Show respect and thought for all;
- Are never afraid to take a risk;
- Take care and responsibility for themselves and others.
The 5 Golden Rules
Recognise the voice and values of friendship
Understand that we are all individual and unique
Learn from your mistakes and always have a go
Everyone matters and we should show that we care
Stick with it and never give up
Our rights and responsibilities
At school we have the right to co-operate with others.
It is our responsibility to tolerate people and their differences.
At school we have the right to learn and ask questions confidently.
It is our responsibility to persevere, even when challenged.
At school we have the right to be treated fairly.
It is our responsibility to respect others and their feelings.
At school we have the right to be safe and cared for.
It is our responsibility to follow the ‘5 Golden Rules’.
At school we have the right to have fun and enjoy our learning.
It is our responsibility to include everybody and share a smile.